- Sit down or stand up, whatever is comfortable for you.
- Close your eyes or leave them open, and begin your breathing cycles.
- Once you obtain a good rhythm, imagine roots leaving your feet and sinking deep into the earth.
- With every inhalation, imagine green (positive) energy coming up the roots from the earth into your dan tien.
- When you exhale imagine red (negative) energy coming out of your mouth.
Continue with this process until you feel you have gathered enough.
My favorite Meditation for Self-Healing by Yogi Bhajan
Breathing exercise to overcome all of your physical shortcomings
Also try Bliss Meditation
I am getting weird vibrations around my body, what is this?
This is simply the energy flowing through your very presence.
I can't get any results, and when I am grounding I don't feel anything?
Always listen to your body. The slightest vibration can mean that chi is flowing. A lot of the times when you first try this you do not experience results. Fear not, through practice you will be able to.
Some side-effects include, pulsing sensations, tingling sensations, heightened awareness and a sudden energy burst.