* Runny nose
* Smell and Taste is impaired
* Sleep Problems
* Swollen sinuses
* Itchy throat
* Watery eyes
Sinus Points: UB2 and UB3
Place your thumb on UB 2 and your finger tips on UB3.
Hold with mild pressure for 1-2 minutes while you focus on your breathing. Also use UB 2
for red, watery eyes and sneezing.
ST 3 and your finger tips on GB14. Hold with mild
pressure for 1-2 minutes.
|Triple Warmer Smoothie|
Natural medicine, herbs, minerals and specific foods can help prevent allergies and ease their impact.
- Spicy food: cayenne pepper and ginger.
- Omega-3 essential fatty acids such as flax seed oil and salmon.
- Foods that contain flavonoids and quercetin such as apples, red onions, black tea, capers, grapes, berries.
- Yogurt and foods with fiber help with food intolerances that are often precipitated by allergies.
- Foods that contain carotenoids such as carrots, apricots, pumpkin, sweet potato, spinach, kale and butternut squash.
- Vitamin C is considered a natural antihistamine.
- Magnesium helps to open the airways by relaxing muscles in the bronchial tubes.