Find a comfortable seat and settle in.
Place your left hand on your heart and right on your belly.
Try repeating one of these healing mantras for several minutes, silently or aloud.
Feel the breath and the vibrations of the words as they resonate.
“I am not my body. I am not my mind. I am something divine.”
“I am enough. I have enough. I do enough.”
Sanskrit Mantra: Om Namah Shivaya meaning I bow to my truest self
or repeat a simple... “I love you.”
1. Set up a sacred space.
2. Gently close your eyes and go into a meditative state.
3. When you are feeling peaceful, think of something you want to create in your life, whether its radiant health, financial abundance, harmony in a relationship or any other dream or goal.
4. Imagine how you would feel if you already had this goal realized in your life?
5. Notice the feeling state and the thoughts that go with this reality.
6. Now hold this energy state in your awareness--the feelings and thoughts--as long as you…