Please also try my Gluten Free Chocolate Mousse Cake
It’s so delicious, super easy and quick to make.
Directions for about 10 scones:
2 pasture raised organic eggs
1 Tbsp pure vanilla extract
1/4 cup blanched almond flour
1/4 cup ground flax seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat eggs and then add remaining wet ingredients to egg mixture. Beat until fully combined.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Beat together until fully combined.
- Gently fold in berries.
- Drop spoonfuls of batter onto a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve with coconut oil, butter or unsweetened jam.
TOLERANT, the Gluten Free, Organic, Non-GMO Legume Pasta
Tips for healthy Digestion:
Ancient Health Tips to Manage your Acid Reflux, Bloating, Heart Burn and Indigestion
Yoga practice to increase Abdominal Fire, Reduce Fat and Purify the entire system of Toxins
Shop KEYLIME Yoga Wear
Exercise to improve immune system and heal the body:
QIGONG WALK is an excellent exercise for everyone to increase Qi (vital energy) quickly
The Key to Longevity
Eight Exercises for Fitness, Healing, and Longevity
Acupressure Point and Natural Remedies for Hemorrhoids