Please try my other Healthy recipes below:
I make the pancakes with Turmeric. It has a peppery, warm and bitter flavor and a mild fragrance slightly reminiscent of orange and ginger. It has been used throughout history as a condiment and healing remedy. Curcumin is the main active ingredient in turmeric. It has powerful anti-inflammatory effects and is a very strong antioxidant.
- Start by shredding zucchini.
- Mix Eggs with baking soda, turmeric, salt and pepper
- Add zucchini, mix and add almond flour.
- Mix in coconut flour. Mixture should be on the thick side. Add more coconut flour if necessary.
- Heat a large skillet up over medium-high heat, add butter, then place as many pancakes as you can fit in the pan without overcrowding it.
- Cook until pancakes are browned.