One of the great things about these Paleo Pancakes is that they are sweet without any type of added sugar. Bananas add sweetness plus potassium. Almond flour gives the pancakes moisture, great body and keeps you satisfied for hours. I made them today and I just had to share.
More Healthy recipes below:
- Sift together the dry ingredients
- In a medium bowl whisk together mashed banana, eggs and cinnamon
- Add the dry ingredients into the
wet ingredients and mix until well-combined
- Preheat a pan or griddle on medium heat and coat with a layer of butter
- Pour, or spoon out about two tablespoons of batter to make small pancakes. (They are much easier to manage if you keep them small – You can use your spoon to spread them out a bit.)