Skip to main content

Natural Way to Get Rid of Psoriasis and Eczema

Intestinal problems are the major issue for eczema and dermatitis. Your skin has a very strong connection to the Large Intestine as well as the Lungs (in Chinese medicine, we call the skin the third lung, and in our medicine the Large Intestines and Lungs are a considered paired organs). That is why intestinal imbalances might reflect outwardly on the skin. 


Most of the eczema patients have intestinal problem no matter if they have the intestinal complaints or not. Toxic colon is the major source of toxins in the body. Candida, bad bacteria and parasites produce toxins and the toxins are recycled back to the system through Leaky Gut and wear out the liver detox function. In the meantime the toxins lead to high inflammation and hypersensitive immune system and cause autoimmune response and skin damages. Fixing digestive system is the major focus in treating eczema and other dermatitis.

I suggest a whole body approach that includes healing the gut, improving your immune system, controlling Candida and incorporating the supplements below in your treatment plan.


Good posts about Candida and Intestinal healing:
An extract from the bark of the Oregon Grape, known botanically as Mahonia aquifolium, offers new hope for psoriasis sufferers. Historically, Mahonia aquifoliumhas been used to treat a variety of skin disorders.
Researchers have discovered that an extract of the tree's bark inhibits keratinocyte (abnormal skin cell) growth. (1)Scientists at the U.S. National Cancer Institute have found the extract inhibits 5-lipoxygenase and lipid hydroperoxide (lipid peroxidation). These actions are thought to be responsible for the beneficial effects produced in its treatment of psoriasis. (2)

In a multicenter trial with 89 medical practices participating, German dermatologists studied the effects of Mahonia aquifolium ointment on 443 patients with both acute and chronic psoriasis. After 12 weeks the doctors concluded that psoriasis symptoms improved or disappeared in 81% of the patientsTolerability without side-effects was evaluated as good or very good by 82% of the participants. At the start of the study, 30.1% of the patients had significant or severe symptoms. After the 12 week treatment with Mahonia aquifolium ointment, that number dropped to 5.6%. (3) A product based on Mahonia aquifolium is marketed as M-Folia® and can be ordered online.
The phrase "oldies but goodies" certainly holds true for this product. Tamanu (TAW-man-oo) oil has been used for centuries by the inhabitants of the South Pacific islands where the tree from which it is derived proliferates. 
According to ethnobotanist Chris Kilham, tamanu is one of the most effective agents known in aiding scar formation at the site of a healing wound —a process called cicatrization. 
The oil has antioxidant, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties contributing to its regenerative abilities. (4)



Tamanu Oilis produced from the large, blond nut of the apricot-sized fruit of the tree. In the Pacific Islands where the tree grows by the sandy beaches, the islanders use the oil for everything having to do with the skin. 

The Fiji islanders call the oil "dolno," meaning "no pain." Traditionally, the oil has been used topically to treat abrasions; acne; anal fissures; blemishes and wrinkles; blisters; body and foot order; burns (including chemical and X-ray); diabetic sores; diaper rash; dry or scaly skin; eczema; herpes sores; insect bites and stings; neuritis and neuralgia; psoriasis; rheumatism; sciatica; shingles; and sunburn. (5)
Tamanu oil has only recently become available to those in the Western world. It is typically harvested on the small, pristine island of Vanuatu. The nuts from which the oil is derived are hand-gathered, sun dried, and cold-processed using only a simple mechanical screw press. The resulting oil is rich, dark-green, and readily absorbed by the skin. Tamanu is available in health food stores and can be ordered at a discount on the internet.





Two to four tablespoons of organic, cold-pressed flax oil (Barlean's Organic Oils or Omega Nutrition are recommended) often produce noticeable results.
 


Comments

  1. Thanks for the FANTASTIC post! This information is really good and thanks a ton for sharing it :-) I m looking forward desperately for the next post of yours .yoga teacher training in india |yoga therapy teachers training in india |yoga courses in india best yoga teacher training in india yttc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, It's Susanne from BA. I really like your article and will be sharing it with my readers. Thanks.

    Susanne
    www.mindbodyoasis.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great natural tips. I'm surely going to give a try. Thanks for sharing though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the contents you mentioned in post is too good and can be very useful. I will keep it in mind, thanks for sharing the information keep updating, looking forward for more posts.Thanks
    How to cure psoriasis

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm Naomi, i reside in Austin texas U.S i'm 24 years old. i suffered with psoriasis which has dramatically taken over my whole life. I've tried everything from topical treatments to lighting therapy to home remedies unfortunately nothing has worked nor eased my pain and embarrassment. luckily! i recently ended a herbal trial from a trustful herbalist doctor which cleared my skin completely. I'm so much exited the diseases has finally eliminated out of my body with natural herbal treatment from herbalist doctor. Here is the email to contact the herbal centre; drgaligaherbalcenter@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. My name is Antonio Jefferson Cole, I'm in Salt Lake City, Utah. It is a pleasure for me to write this testimony about how I got healed from genital herpes 12 hours ago. I have read so many comments from some people who have been cured of HIV by Dr. Ekpiku, but I never believed them. I was hurt and depressed, so I was very curious and wanted to try Dr. Ekpiku, so I contacted him on his email Ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com when I get in touch with him, he assured me 100% that it will heal me, I begged Him to help me. My treatment was a great success, he healed me as he promised. He sent me his medication and asked me to go for check-up after 2 weeks of taking the medication. I agree with him, I took this medication and went to the check-up after 2 month, to my greatest surprise my result was negative after treatment, I am really happy that I am healed and healthy again. I waited for four months to make sure I was completely healed before writing this testimony. I did another blood test today and was still negative Herpes, so I think its time I tell someone out there with Herpes HSV-1 or HSV-2, HIV, HPV, hepatitis B, diabetes, cancer and so on, Dr. Ekpiku in the email: Ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@hotmail.com . Your phone number is +2348073673757, He is also on whats app. I completely understand how you can feel skeptical about it, because it happened to me, it can be expensive for you, but I'm telling you now that there is a cure for these diseases and I am a living witness firsthand.or you can email me on antoniojeffersoncole@gmail.com for any assistance.

    ReplyDelete
  7. TESTIMONY OF HOW I GOT CURED FROM (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) BY THE GREAT HEALER DOCTOR EHIZUELE
    Hello everyone my name is jessica I am here to testify of the great work Dr Ehizuele did in my life with the help of his herbal traditional medicine. I have been suffering from Herpes since 2015 and ever since then I have been looking for solutions on how to cure it. I have being to different hospitals but I discovered none of them was working out for me that I was just wasting money. So I decided to live everything to God, then I was taking my medications to sustain my life and reduce the pains. So on this particular Sunday morning after coming back from service I sat down and begin to ask myself questions, then my phone rang behold it was my sister calling which I answered the call and she started telling me that a friend of hers who has been suffering from same herpes has just been cured by Dr Ehizuele the herbal medicine man. Then I was over whelmed, even though I was a little bit confused so she encourage me to also give Dr Ehizuele a trial and see for myself then I told her to help me get his contact and forward them to me, So immediately she got the contact of Dr Ehizuele and send them to me, immediately I contacted Dr Ehizuele and he told me everything I needed to do to enable me get the herbs for my medications and immediately i did that which he instructed me to do without wasting anytime. And here I am today sound and healthy without any symptoms of herpes or any sickness in my body system. And he also told me that there is no sickness on this planet earth that doesn’t have a cure that with the help of herbs he can cure any sickness or disease you can ever think off. So if you are suffering from HERPES or any other sickness or disease and you need a cure you can also contact Dr Ehizuele with this Email Address at (dr.ehizuelespelltemple@gmail.com) so you can also receive your healing and share your testimony

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Acupressure Points on your Feet for Headaches and Migraines

by Holly Tse, CMP at www.chinesefootreflexology.comIf you get headaches or migraines, here are four acupressure and Chinese Reflexology points that can help you feel better right away.  Learn how to rub your feet for fast pain relief and for long-term improvement of your symptoms. Let’s face it, headaches suck! While I often write eloquently (or so I think!), there’s no other way to describe the stabbing pain that shoots up through your eye, the vise-like grip that radiates from your head to your shoulders or the incessant throbbing that leaves you feeling cranky, crabby and foggy.



If it sounds like I've experienced some killer headaches, your assumption is 100% correct. I've had stabbing migraines, headaches that follow you to sleep and greet you on waking, dull achy head pain, and ocular migraines too.  Fortunately, I learned how to bring my body into balance so that I now can’t even remember when I last had a headache. Here are some good books on Reflexology
Complete Reflexology …

The Key to Longevity

In Traditional Chinese Medicine, the kidneys are considered the “Root of Life” and when Chinese Medicine refers to an organ, it’s not just the physical organs themselves, but the entire Kidney meridian or energy channel. Think of your Kidney channel as the mega-bank for your life savings.  In this case, your life savings are your life force or Chi (Qi).

When you’re born, your parents make a deposit into your energy savings accountbased on how much energy they have to give.  If your parents are healthy and full of life, you’ll get a bigger deposit than someone whose parents are sickly or lacking in spirit.
Please read my post on The source to longevity and the best anti aging exercise You also receive energy from what you eat and drink.  Think of this as your petty cash.  In order to live a long and healthy life, the most important thing you can do is to preserve the energy that you were born with as the petty cash ain't going to pay the rent. As you live your life, you either make depo…

Qigong for Strengthening the Kidneys

In Chinese Medicine, as in reality, there is no way to separate the mind and the body.

The most pronounced emotion related to Kidney Deficiency is fear. This type of imbalance would be marked with unfounded fear and anxiety during everyday life rather than fear relating to true danger. 

Unchecked, it can manifest as infertility, sexual dysfunction, menopause, prostate problems, impaired immunity, chronic inflammation, high blood pressure, heart irregularities and anxiety.


Adrenal glands sit on top of the kidneys and produce adrenaline that participates in the body’s fight/flight/freeze response and cortisol that stimulates stress. Long-term adrenaline and cortisol over production, partly brought on by chronic fear, can lead to adrenal burnout and chronic fatigue.



The kidney meridian starts at the underside center of the foot. It moves to the inside of the foot and circles the ankle. Then it moves up the inside of each leg, through the groin, and up the center of the torso about an inch fr…