Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Quick Practice for Joy and Self Love

How do we open the space in our hearts and minds for self-love? 



Here is a quick practice for calling on compassion for the self and muting the inner meanie:



Singing along with any mantra will bring you into a more positive place, but Kundalini Yoga offers a gorgeous English mantra that really clearly and directly builds self-love: Beautiful Am I, Bountiful Am I, Blissful Am I.” 




The three musical renditions of this mantra that I love best are: "Beautiful Am I" oAykanna’s Livelight; “Bountiful, Beautiful, Blissful” on Harnam Singh’s A Fearless Heart; and “Bountiful, Blissful, Beautiful” on Bachan Kaur’s Angels in the Amrit.

Just play them, sing along, enjoy, and believe.




Please read additional posts on Kundalini and Meditation:  

My favorite Meditation for Self-Healing by Yogi Bhajan

Breathing exercise to overcome all of your physical shortcomings


Also try Bliss Meditation





Sat Nam!

No comments:

Post a Comment