Skip to main content

Master Shin Ki (Qi) therapy session

I had my first Ki (Qi) therapy session from Master Shin today. I liked it a lot. It’s a first time that I felt something substantial right away.
The session lasted for over an hour. Master Shin and his wife were both present. They are both extremely nice and it was a pleasure to meet them. Master Shin asked me to explain why I came to see him. He listened very attentively and told me about his work. He told me his wife was told she had cancer and only 6 month to live. It was a long time ago. She didn't go conventional route and used chemotherapy and now she is totally fine. OK, now back to the session. He practices in a small room in a Karate Studio. I was asked to take my shoes off before I entered the studio. After I explained my problems, he asked me to sit on the massage table so he can examine my spine. He pressed few points where I experienced a lot of pain. He told me that he can see some channels are blocked and need to be unblocked. I, then, laid down on the table face down. He massaged a lot of points along the spine first. Some of them were extremely sore and he told me that that’s the area related to my digestive system. I have to say that the point massage was very painful at times, but well worth it. After certain points, Master Shin just put his hands and transmitted Chi energy. It took an hour and he went thru the whole body. He massaged all the channels and points from head to toes. After he was done, he asked me to sleep on my back from now. I felt extremely relaxed after he was done. I walked to my workplace and during the walk, I felt light like a heavy weight was lifted.

I still feel amazing and I will report further progress.

Update:    I felt an improvement after my 1st visit for a while, however the stomach issues came back. After the 2nd visit, the condition didn't change and he is very expensive. I was going to try him again because if nothing else it was a good massage, but I got some sharp back pain right after the second visit. When I contacted him to ask if I should put ice on it, he was very dismissive and never emailed me to see if it got better.

-->
-->

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bliss Meditation

If you are familiar with  Kundalini , you will no doubt be familiar with the use of the Serpent to describe this energy and power.  Kundalini  is  often equated to a coiled serpent lying asleep at the base of spine , which, then with the practice of  Kundalini Yoga , is awakened and made to rise up to the crown of the head . In addition to this analogy, increased encounters with serpents are also often reported by those in the midst of a Kundalini Awakening.  These encounters don't necessarily have to be with the real live snakes. These reports generally indicate that there is just a greater presence of snakes in their lives all of sudden, in the form of pictures, dreams, conversations, TV shows, books, etc. There are also the more incredible stories regarding snakes, especially cobras, and those with awakened Kundalini . An example of this is the cobra that would often visit U.G. Krishnamurti at night at his house.  This cobra would hiss and bang at the door and

3 Tao Longevity Practices (Free Instructions and Video)

Turtle Breathing Qigong  – Longevity Practice Taoists were greatly concerned with promoting longevity and became renowned for their longevity practices. An essential component of their most successful longevity techniques is called "turtle breathing," which is an eight-minute breath. Giant turtles are known to live for hundreds of years. They commonly submerge themselves in the water and hold their breath for more than five minutes at a time. Turtle Breathing instructions below are provided by   Bruce Frantzis. Another Turtle Qigong form is "Golden Turtle" can be seen in Mantak Chia's Iron Shirt Chi Kung and Wang DiXian's Tai-chi Nei-gong 24 styles (in Chinese). The form itself is simple: a squatting stance with horizontal spinal cord. Those practitioners who can go through the initial difficult period can get the great benefits out of this simple form. Instruction below are from Iron Shirt Chi Kung by Mantak Chia.   I also found The 10

Qigong for Strengthening the Kidneys

In  Chinese Medicine,  as in reality, there is no way to separate the mind and the body.   The most pronounced emotion related to Kidney Deficiency is fear . This type of imbalance would be marked with unfounded fear and anxiety during everyday life rather than fear relating to true danger.  Unchecked, it can manifest as infertility, sexual dysfunction , menopause,  prostate  problems, i mpaired immunity, chronic inflammation, high blood pressure, heart irregularities and  anxiety. Adrenal glands sit on top of the kidneys and produce adrenaline that participates in the body’s fight/flight/freeze response and cortisol that stimulates stress. Long-term adrenaline and cortisol over production, partly brought on by chronic fear , can lead to adrenal burnout and chronic fatigue. The kidney meridian  st arts at the underside center of the foot. It moves to the inside of the foot and circles the ankle. Then it moves up the inside of each leg, through the groin, and